7.22.2008

Amazing, new easy care, packable, crushable "Origami" shirts!


I have had several requests emailed to me regarding the Cool "Origami" tops. So, back by popular demand, here is one more blurb about these shirts! You will LOVE the amazing, new easy care, packable, crushable "Origami" shirts! I bought one (in Tangerine) and got so many compliments! Everyone wanted to know where to get one, so. . . . . Here you go: They are NOW available at OLLIE MCKAY'S Chic Boutique ~ Take a peek ~ Click on Pic for Info! Great for after Golf, these tops look good with jeans or good slacks and for traveling, you can't beat the easy care. They come in different colors and are available in 3/4 Sleeves or short sleeve. I also really love the black and white one!

3 comments:

rkdsign88 said...

Nice....it is very unique & cool top, love the color too.




wwww.rkdsign88.blogspot.com
P.S Thanks again for your lovely comment at my site :)

LJP said...

I love this top, it stands out and makes a statement. p.s. thanks for letting me "advertise" on your blog! :-)

Anonymous said...

the pict too small..can see its very detail...
sorry to say this, maybe you can make more larger than now.
very thanks.