5.08.2009

It's a Fabulous "Aloha Friday"

After late afternoon and evening thunderstorms all week, it is absolutely gorgeous here in Virginia this morning. It's Aloha Friday ~ (Head on over to "An Island Life" for more about Aloha Friday's!!) Have a beautiful day and a wonderful week-end ~ And for all the Moms out there, here's wishing you all a HAPPY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!


My question this week is:
"What is one or two qualities that your Mom has or had that she passed on to you that you think is an important part of who you are today?"

(My answer is: The kind, kind spirit and soul my mom has is something I feel I have inherited from her ~ I sure hope so!!)

11 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Shopping, shopping and shopping- the thrill of the hunt!

Pegsy said...

She taught me how to be organized and disciplined. This doesn't come naturally for me, but when I remember what I was taught, it gets me out of a lot of trouble!

Unknown said...

She taught me how to be a great mom.

Becca said...

My mom taught me really high morals. She also taught me an amazing work ethic. Both of these things really help me succeed in all aspects of life. Thanks mom!

Rob said...

honesty

kimert said...

This one is hard for me. My mom and I didn't really have a great relationship while I was growing up so my answer may come across as kind of harsh. But she taught me to work on the relationship I have with my kids and make every day count.

Jennifer said...

Seriously I hope none.

Rita T. said...

I'm really not sure...I don't think I'm anything like my mom. Maybe I got a bit of her determination.

Heart of Rachel said...

My mom taught me to respect others especially the elderly. She taught me to value family and friendship.

Jenni said...

My mom passed on her love for spoiling children and her very affectionate manner.

Veronica Lee said...

My mom taught me that it's always better to give and than to receive.

I'm visiting from EC!