4.10.2009

Good Friday shares the day with Aloha Friday!

We all LOVE our Aloha Friday's and the start of our week-ends! But today, we share our Aloha Friday with "Good Friday" ~ Hoping you all have a blessed and beautiful Easter week-end with your family and friends! And don't forget to hop on over to An Island Life ~ where the celebration of Aloha Friday began!
My question today is:
What is your all-time favorite Easter candy?
(Mine is easy ~ It's the Cadbury Easter Eggs ~ Yummy!! They're big and delicious!)

17 comments:

Shannon said...

PEEPS!
Did you know that if you keep peeps in their original package they will last forever!

Faith - That's Just Freaking Lovely said...

I LOVE Cadbury Mini Eggs .. I'm NOT buying them though because I'll eat the whole bag!

Tara said...

I love Cadbury eggs as well!!!!

I am Harriet said...

What isn't my fav? :)

Alicia said...

I like the marshmellow eggs that have a soft outer shell that has several pretty colors

tara said...

hmmm, anything chocolate is good by me!

sues2u2 said...

I'm right there w/ ya! Love them eggs.

Cathy said...

Chocolate bunnies! Happy Easter!

TheAngelForever said...

Love the Cadbury mini eggs. Not getting any this year thanks to being good and the timing of Passover.

janetfaye said...

I love Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs!

Jenny said...

Reese's eggs are the best.

Heather said...

I'm so not a big Easter candy fan. But, my favorite are the Cadbury mini milk chocolate eggs. They'er the only Easter candy I like that you can only get at Easter time. Maybe I should stock up!

Elle said...

I've got to admit I have a fondness for stale Peeps! I know, gross!

Sawatzky family said...

Reese Peanut butter eggs!!!
YUMMERS!!!

Margo said...

I love the cadbury mini eggs. The crunch of the outer shell is sublime. Hope you have a happy Easter!

Lulu said...

I love Cadbury too!

beth said...

Yep, same question as mine (smart minds think alike, you know). My favorite is the regular jelly beans.