4.16.2008

L@@king for Golf Shoes??

If you're looking for new Golf Shoes ~ I've found some great places to shop online! ChaChaCha!!! Although I have found some unbelievable prices/deals on golf shoes on Ebay (and loved every pair - 10 and counting - ha!), I also love lots of the online shops I have come across. For those of you who have never tried Golf Sandals, now is the time to check some out. I have several different styles, and love them all ~ they are so comfortable and, believe it or not, if you happen to find yourself in a sand trap ( never happens, right??!!) you really don't get a shoe full of sand! With all the great deals available, you can get a couple of pairs ~ shoes or sandals ~ for the 2008 Golf Season ~ Fore! And Happy Shopping.



"iLoveGolfShoes.com"






Lori's Golf Shoppe









No comments: