3.12.2008

Find a gentle and quiet spirit! Over the Hump day!



Good Afternoon ~ It's "over-the-hump" day, I believe! Well, BrainFart! (excuse my French) ~ I just found out that I created a Blog several years ago when I first started to create Ollie Mckay's! (I was then out "sick" for 2 years and have just now gotten my site redesigned and up and running!!) So forgive me if you have come across the old blog and wondered what was up - ha!
Just a thought to carry you thru the rest of the week - found this on FaithLifts.com and LOVE it:

"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead , it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight." (1 Peter 3:3-4 NIV)





No comments: